- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of rice
- 100g cooked chicken, roughly chopped
- 4 rashers of cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of peas (if frozen place in boiling water to defrost)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 3-4 tbsp of MaRobert's Sauce (Hot, Medium or Fruity)
Cook the rice and set aside allowing to cool.
Put the oil in a wok and heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add cold rice and stir fry for a minute.
Move rice to the sides of the wok and add the egg in the middle and fold in the rice until egg is cooked.
- Add, chicken, bacon, peas and spring onion ensuring they are heated through.
- Stir in the MaRobert's Sauce and ensure that it is heated through.
- Serve straight from the wok.