Stir Fried Chicken with MaRobert's Sauce
by Grant Finlayson on January 06, 2015
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of rice
- 450g chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- ½ - full jar of MaRobert's Sauce (Hot, Medium or Fruity)
- Cook the rice and set aside keeping warm.
- Put the oil in a wok and heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. .
- Add the chicken and cook until brown and cooked through.
- Add pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the MaRobert's Sauce and ensure that it is heated through.
- Serve with the rice while hot.