A tantalising treat that you can really get stuck into, MaRobert's Sticky Pork Ribs are a delicious indulgence and perfect for an al fresco occasion this summer!
Preparation time: 1 hour 40 minutes (plus 8-12 hours for the pork to marinade)
- 500g tomato passata
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ jar MaRobert's sauce, any variety
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce or Henderson's relish
- 3 tbsp quality honey
- 1kg pork ribs, around the same size
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the passata, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, MaRobert's sauce, Worcestershire sauce/Henderson's, honey, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the pork ribs to the mixture, cover, and leave to marinade, preferably over night.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees (200 for non-fan).
- Arrange the ribs in a shallow roasting tin and cover with foil, leaving some of the marinade to one side. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, turn the ribs and coat in the remaining marinade, then place back in the oven and cook for a further 50-60 minutes.
Share this post
- Tags: BBQ, Chilli, Cooking, Family, Food, Good Food, PamojaTogether, Pork, Recipe, Sauce, Spicy, Summer